Fig.: More than 100 SEW drives can be wired efficiently with just one Ethernet node
Functions such as start/stop, left-right run, or open/close can be implemented in the simplest and most cost-effective way with our ASi-3 modules. In our product overview, you will find the ASi-3 module for SEW MOVIMOT, optionally for binary control or RS485 communication.
Complicated and static definition of ramps and speeds for process control is a thing of the past with the ASi-5 motor module for SEW MOVIMOT® (BWU4068). Thanks to ASi-5, they can be set cyclically and thus adjusted extremely quickly. Up to 3 x 16 bits of process output data are available for this purpose.
Your advantages at a glance
- One SEW MOVIMOT® can be controlled per module
- With ASi-5 cyclic data; compatible with SEW PROFINET image
- Additional inputs and outputs
- With ASi-5 analysis of the actual measured motor current (thanks to 3 x 16-bit process output data)
- Efficient wiring of 100 SEW MOVIMOT® on just one Ethernet node
- High protection class IP67
ASi-3 Module for SEW MOVI-SWITCH®
We provide numerous module variants for binary control of SEW motors – optionally supplied via ASi or AUX (24 V). You will find an overview in our product overview.
Bihl+Wiedemann offers a wide range of solutions for drives from many leading manufacturers – for motorized rollers (Interroll, Itoh Denki, RULMECA), DC motors (ebm-papst), and frequency inverters (SEW, NORD, Rockwell, Lenze, Bonfiglioli). Other manufacturers can also be integrated if necessary.