Reference number 210401
Bihl+Wiedemann develops and manufactures complete automation solutions for all areas of mechanical and plant engineering. We have been growing steadily for years, and in addition to our headquarters in Mannheim, we are now represented in over 30 countries by our own branches and sales partners. Our products are in use across the globe, for example, at leading manufacturers of consumer and capital goods.
As a pioneer in automation and safety technology with AS-Interface (ASi), our focus is on constant innovation.
We are continually growing and therefore looking for a a motivated candidate to reinforce our sales team as soon as possible as a:
Business Development Manager – International Sales (m/f/d)
What you can expect:
- Targeted acquisition of new customers – successful acquisition of new international customers by providing individual technical solutions
- Development and active maintenance of an extensive business network with lead generation and customer presentations
- International responsibility for the development and implementation of strategies for the expansion of existing markets and the penetration of new ones
- Steering of the business development process from the identification of possible product and service solutions right through to the business case, which is essential for the decision regarding introduction
- Analysis of sales opportunities for expansion strategies through the identification of innovative sales channels and nationwide sales campaigns
- Holistic technical consulting and planning of training sessions based on a variety of customer applications
What we expect:
- Completed studies, such as electrical engineering or industrial engineering with a corresponding specialization
- Interest in technically demanding products and applications
- Hands-on mentality and improvisation skills
- Confident appearance, assertiveness, persuasiveness and strong communication skills
- Focused and goal-oriented approach
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Business fluent in Italian, additionally good knowledge of German and/or English
What we offer:
- Permanent employment in a rapidly growing medium-sized company
- Modern corporate culture with increasing responsibility from day one in a family working atmosphere
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- On-the-job training
What are you still waiting for?
We look forward to meeting you!
Please send us your application documents in PDF format, indicating the reference number „210401“ to: jobsbihl-wiedemann.com