Reference Number 212401
Bihl+Wiedemann develops and manufactures complete automation solutions for all areas of mechanical and plant engineering. We have been growing steadily for years, and in addition to our headquarters in Mannheim, we are now represented in over 30 countries by our own branches and sales partners. Our products are in use across the globe, for example, at leading manufacturers of consumer and capital goods.
As a pioneer in automation and safety technology with AS-Interface (ASi), our focus is on constant innovation.
We are making lots of plans and are therefore looking to strengthen our national sales team as soon as possible with a:
Technical Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
in the French region
- Exciting variety including technical consulting and sales support of customers from different industries
- Develop solutions for challenging technical customer projects and applications
- Customer relationship management and development of individual customer strategies in your own sales area
- Preparation of project calculations and offers, as well as independent price negotiations •
- Presentation of our products to customers, at trade fairs and other events
What we expect:
- Degree in technical studies (Electrical Engineering) or other formal training with an applicable focus
- Confident, self-assured demeanor, coupled with acquisition and negotiation skills
- Affinity for sales and technical issues
- Customer- and goal-oriented way of working
- Fluent communication skills in French and English
- Flexibility and willingness to travel within the regional sales area
What we offer:
- Targeted, comprehensive induction at the headquarters in Mannheim/Germany and full support at the start of your career with the opportunity to link theoretical knowledge gained with practical experience
- Permanent employment contract in an expanding medium-sized company with a high level of freedom and the opportunity to contribute and quickly take on responsibility
- Varied systemapplications from a wide range of industries
- A freely configurable, neutral company car
Do you find yourself matching some points and excited to work out the others?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Please send us your application documents in PDF format, indicating the reference number „212401“ to: jobsbihl-wiedemann.com