Bihl+Wiedemann is an internationally active manufacturer of electronics for automation technology with headquarters in Germany. The emphasis of our high-tech product range is on devices for occupational safety and data communication in machines and equipment. Our products are used all over the world by leading manufacturers of consumer and capital goods.
We are continually growing and therefore are seeking to reinforce our team as soon as possible with a:
Sales Engineer (m/f)
Home-office based in the Netherlands
- Develop individualized technical solutions for customer-specific problems
- Maintain the existing customer base and expand our market position
- Carry out training courses, seminars, start-ups and service calls at customers
- Develop sales concepts
- Create project costing estimates and bids, lead price negotiations
- Present our products at customers, trade shows and other events
- Close cooperation with the sales team, product management and technical support at the headquarters in Mannheim, Germany
What we expect:
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, telecommunications, automation technology or related disciplines
- Strong technical knowledge and willingness to continually expand it
- Very high customer and service orientation as well as good communication and negotiating skills
- High degree of initiative and a structured, independent approach to work
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Willingness to travel
Training is on-the-job in an expert team within a highly diverse scope of activity in our corporate headquarters in Mannheim, Germany. Our customers include world leading machine and systems builders from the respective sectors.
Performance-based compensation and various benefits are a matter of course for us.
Have we captured your interest? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Please send your descriptive application materials in English in PDF format using "182321" as a reference to: jobsbihl-wiedemann.com