Cost brake with speed monitoring – the new Safety Basic Monitor
With the freely configurable Safety Basic Monitor from Bihl+Wiedemann you can not only realize your small safety application simply and cost-effectively, but now there is one more reason to take advantage of this cost brake: a speed monitoring function has been added to the integrated standstill monitor. Now you can monitor safe speeds and safe standstills for up to 2 axes. And all at a configurable frequency of up to 4 kHz.
Fig.: Up to 2 axes can be monitored simultaneously with the integrated speed monitor in the Safety Basic Monitor BWU2700.
The new Safety Basic Monitor in detail
- Built-in standstill and speed monitor functions:
- Frequency selectable up to 4 kHz
- For up to 2 axes, each 2-channel
- 2 (4) safe electronic outputs onboard
- 8 / 4 safety inputs (floating contacts or OSSDs), optional as 8 standard inputs and 8 status outputs
- 22.5 mm installation width
- LEDs for on-site diagnostics
- Chip card for easy device replacement
- 1 ASi Master + 1 Safety Monitor