Discover new possibilities in machine communication with drives. By using CIP Safety via Sercos and Safety over EtherCAT (FSoE) you can safely control and monitor drives directly and without an additional safety PLC. The Safety Gateway takes over the safety part and safely switches the drives off when necessary.
Fig. 1: ASi-3 Sercos Gateway, CIP Safety over Sercos with Safe Link ( BWU3160 )
- Safe control of drives with integrated speed monitor and safe fieldbus interface
- 22 drives with CIP Safety via Sercos
- 32 drives with Safety over EtherCAT
- 2 ASi Masters in 1 Gateway
- 3 two-channel safe inputs in the unit, expandable by up to 62 two-channel safe inputs
- 6 independent safe outputs in the device expandable to maximum 64 independent safe outputs
- Chip card for easy device exchange Version "1 Gateway, 1 power supply for 2 ASi networks"
- Applications up to SIL3/Cat4/PLe