Reference Number 212301
Bihl+Wiedemann develops and manufactures complete automation solutions for all areas of mechanical and plant engineering. We have been growing steadily for years, and in addition to our headquarters in Mannheim, we are now represented in over 30 countries by our own branches and sales partners. Our products are in use across the globe, for example, at leading manufacturers of consumer and capital goods.
As a pioneer in automation and safety technology with ASInterface (ASi), our focus is on constant innovation.
We are building the future with our innovative ASi-5 products and are therefore looking to strengthen our support team with a
After Sales Engineer
in the Italian region
- Competent, technical and solution-oriented consulting and support of our national and international customers via different channels (by phone, email, or personally on site)
- Development of custom system solutions for customer-specific problems
- Technical assistance at the first level of support
- Support the sales colleagues on product and application relevant questions
- Conceptualize worshops and provide expert knowledge to customers through technical product trainings and workshops
What we expect:
- Degree in technical studies (Electrical Engineering) or other formal training with an applicable focus
- High interest and enjoyment in solving technical problems
- Strong orientation toward customer service as well as good communication skills
- Fluent communication skills in Italian and English
- Customer- and solution-oriented way of working
- Analytical thinking skills
What we offer:
- Targeted, comprehensive induction at the headquarters in Mannheim/Germany and full support at the start of your career with the opportunity to link theoretical knowledge gained with practical experience
- Permanent employment contract in an expanding medium-sized company with a high level of freedom and the opportunity to contribute and quickly take on responsibility
- Varied system applications from a wide range of industries
Do you find yourself matching some points and excited to work out the others? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Please send us your application documents in PDF format, indicating the reference number „212301“ to: jobsbihl-wiedemann.com