Let us help you implement your individual automated guided vehicle (AGV) system cost-effectively. Our versatile safety solution enables the AGVs to communicate safely with each other and even with a central unit. So, for instance, all AGVs can be easily switched off centrally by a safe E-stop signal – via LAN, WLAN, 5G and many others.
Contact us to discuss your AGV requirements. We will be happy to develop the ideal solution together with you.
- Extensive safety modular system: We put together an optimum solution for your AGV from a wide range of safety technologies, e.g. for connecting a SICK safety laser scanner or for the safe evaluation of positions and speeds.
- Many additional functions: The solution also offers building blocks for signaling, drive control and even support for AGV control.
- Fieldbus-independent communication: Safe data exchange e.g. via PROFIsafe, CIP Safety, Safety over EtherCAT, openSAFETY, Safe Link and ASi. Communication is possible via PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, EtherCAT and CANopen.
- Optimized design: We optimize the housing according to your individual requirements for use in an automated guided vehicle.
- Safe Link: Cost-effective, safe data exchange between up to 31 AGV transport systems via Ethernet or WLAN; central emergency stop for installations, halls, and groups.