Do you intend on realizing large ASi or ASi-5 applications with only one gateway? Do the ASi nodes also have high requirements for current from ASi (8 A)? Then use our new ASi-5/ASi-3 gateways with two ASi circuits, each with an 8 A decoupling coil – we offer a product variant for PROFINET (BWU4257) and also for EtherNet/IP+ModbusTCP (BWU4258).
Both gateways are more than just successor products to our ASi-3 gateways – with them you also benefit from state-of-the-art technology, a separate diagnostic interface and all advantages of ASi-5. You also have the option of powering both circuits with just one 30V power supply (BW4221 or BW4222) with a total of 16 A.
- Seamless ASi-5 communication – all new power supplies have been optimized for use with ASi-5/ASi-3 gateways and have been extensively tested with them.
- Reduced costs – the new 30V power supplies are less expensive than previous ASi power supplies, mainly because the data decoupling function is now integrated in our ASi-5/ASi-3 gateways.
- Space savings in the control cabinet (around 50 % in width) – the 30V power supplies can be placed side-by-side and are significantly more compact compared to the old ASi power supplies with decoupling coils.
- Detailed diagnostics in the gateway – you can permanently monitor the power consumption of your ASi installation thanks to the integrated ASi current measurement.
- Field update capability – Firmware and security updates are installed in a tamper-proof way; new functions are quickly available.
- Integrated OPC UA server and web server – data from the field level can be transmitted directly to Industry 4.0 / IoT applications. Among other things, the web server enables fast system diagnosis and remote maintenance.