PROFINET Master Simulator
The PROFINET Master Simulator is an easy to use software for data exchange with PROFINET Devices of many suppliers.
PROFINET-Master Simulator: Installation
PROFINET Master Simulators can exchange data with many PROFINET devices without a PROFINET master. Furthermore, the PROFINET Master Simulators also enable the use of GSD files and the entry of special configurations for starting data exchange with PROFINET devices. Identification, renaming and address assignment of PROFINET devices is also possible.
PROFINET-Master Simulator: Application
PROFINET Master Simulator - Product overview
|Figure||Type||Safety fieldbus||Log function of I/O data||Sending of acyclic data||DLL||Installation options||Article No.|
|PROFINET Master Simulator||PROFIsafe||yes||Read/write parameters acyclically||no||single-user license or floating license||BW4754 PROFINET Master Simulator Plus License|
|PROFINET Master Simulator||PROFIsafe||yes||Read/write parameters acyclically||yes||single-user license or floating license||BW4755 PROFINET Master Simulator Plus License DLL Kit|
|PROFINET Master Simulator||no||no||no||no||single-user license||BW3035 PROFINET Master Simulator License|
PROFINET Master Simulator - Application area and function description
- Commissioning of PROFINET Modules
- Test of in- and output data of PROFINET Modules
With the PROFINET Master Simulator PROFINET Modules can be detected and configured on the network (device name, IP configuration):
- The RT in- and output data can be defined using the GSD file and the PROFINET Module can be included in the data exchange
- The output data for PROFINET Module can be set.
- Occurring alarms are listed and (if supported by the GSD) issued as readable text message.
Advantages of PROFINET Master Simulators
- Data exchange with PROFINET devices from almost all manufacturers
- Data exchange with PROFINET devices without PROFINET master
- Use of GSD files
PROFINET Master Simulator Plus
- Supports additionally PROFIsafe modules
- Supports a log function of the I/O data
- Sending of acyclic data
PROFINET Master Simulator Plus DLL Kit
- PROFINET and PROFIsafe operation by integrating the interfaces into your own programs
- High flexibility in the design and implementation of automated tests and demonstrations