Do you want to be able to integrate inputs and outputs flexibly in your material handling system? Then check out our new self-configuring I/O modules with a specially developed housing for the cable duct. They are available with 8 and 16 digital signals, which can be used bidirectionally as inputs or outputs. This allows many different applications to be realized in the cable duct with the same module – planning and spare parts management are simplified.
Alternative to IO-Link hubs and Ethernet I/O blocks
Both variants, now available for cable ducts, are also a great alternative to comparable Ethernet or IO-Link-based I/O solutions That's because thanks to AS-Interface, you save on wiring costs, while integrated connection cables simplify installation.
- Connection of sensors and actuators in any combination. Thanks to integrated cables, you can connect devices with up to 2 signals per M12 connection directly, easily and cost-effectively.
- Our software provides the option of assigning a fixed configuration to the inputs and outputs.
- Drastically reduced wiring complexity and great freedom in the choice of topology thanks to ASi.
- 16 inputs/outputs with ASi-5 in 1.27 ms.
- Channel-specific diagnostics enable a detailed overview – even with many inputs and outputs.