Discover our modern 30 V power supplies. When combined with our ASi-5/ASi-3 Gateways, they are instantly “Industry 4.0-ready” – no additional IO-Link interface or other hardware is required.
The power supply and the gateway form one unit, which constitutes the central data point between field and control level. This means that plenty of information can be captured, processed and forwarded directly to IT or OT without having to take a detour via the PLC.
Smooth ASi-5 Communication, Small Footprint
The 30 V power supplies are perfect for ASi-5 communication and parallel ASi-5/ASi-3 communication. They can additionally supply several ASi circuits and save space, since they have no decoupling coils anymore.
Fig.: The 30 V power supplies are significantly more compact than ASi power supplies with decoupling coils. Since they can also be connected side-by-side, they save plenty of space in the control cabinet.
- Optimum ASi-5 communication – all 30 V power supplies have been optimized for use with ASi-5/ASi-3 gateways and extensively tested with them.
- Reduced costs – the 30 V power supplies are less expensive than previous ASi power supplies, mainly because the data decoupling function is now integrated in our ASi-5/ASi-3 gateways.
- Diagnostics in the ASi-5/ASi-3 gateway – you can conveniently read out energy-relevant data, such as current, voltage, overvoltage, earth fault, power failure, and max. current since power-on via OPC UA.
- Future-proof for Industry 4.0 – upcoming features can be implemented directly in your existing system through simple and secure firmware updates.
- Power supplies suitable for any application – all 30 V power supplies are also highly compatible with ASi-3 gateways, provided that the criterion “Integrated decoupling, ASi current measurement in gateway” is given in the technical data.