This is how you extend your ASi line to 1,000 meters!
The combination of Advanced Repeaters and ASi Bus Terminations means that ASi networks can be extended cost-effectively up to 1,000 m for example. Apart from the independent power supplies, you only need one Master / Gateway for the complete ASi circuit.
Fig.1: Example of an ASi line extended to 1,000 m ( <a href="/–" target="NL"> click to enlarge )
Further options for flexible line extension
- Splitting into several segments
- Refreshing the signal using ASi Repeaters
- Reflection signal attenuation using the ASi Bus Termination
- ASi Tuner and ASi Diagnostic Tuner
Advantages of the line extension
- Only one Master / Gateway required
- Simple and cost-effective solution with an ASi Bus Termination
- Possibility of bypassing areas distorted by EMC
- Independent power supply thanks to galvanic separation
- No configuration necessary
- Simple installation in a control cabinet or in the field