Come and see us at SPS IPC Drives
The SPS IPC Drives in Nuremberg opens its gates again. We would like to introduce our new products to you and cordially invite you to visit our booth 200 in hall 7 at the exhibition.
When it comes to clearly organized structures and ease of handling in operation, our ASi Safety solutions have for years set the standard in safety technology. Now with ASIMON360 we are also offering a configuration and commissioning which is as simple as one has come to expect from ASi : an intuitive software package that shows the user everything he needs to know at the right moment.
Further information can be found within our latest edition of the AS-Interface Master News Magazine under the heading “THE ALL-ROUND CAREFREE SOFTWARE".
Would you like to experience live our ideas and new products? You are welcome to visit us from November 22-24 2016 at our booth 200 in hall 7.
ASIMON360 as a part of the Bihl+Wiedemann Suite – Safety Software for Configuration, Diagnostics and Programming (BW2916)
- Hardware catalog for simple insertion of products
- Commissioning wizard for automatic configuration and addressing of all devices
- User catalog for creating your own templates and devices
- To prevent errors only the modules that actually match the product for each connected / to be connected device can be selected
- Intuitive operation, suitable even for beginners
- How-to-tutorials available on the website
Fig. 1: ASIMON360 (part of BW2916)
ASi-3 EtherCAT Gateway, Safety over EtherCAT (FSoE), with Safe Link ( BWU3418 )
- Safety over EtherCAT (FSoE), Safe Link and ASi Safety in one unit
- EtherCAT Gateway with two ASi Masters, 3 two-channel safe inputs and 6 independent safe outputs built-in, expandable to nearly 2000 safe in- and outputs using Safe Link
- Safe monitoring and control of drives that communicate over FSoE without an additional safety PLC
Fig. 2: ASi-3 EtherCAT Gateway, Safety over EtherCAT (FSoE), with Safe Link ( BWU3418 )
New Active Distribuors and Passive Distributors
- Gold plated pins (turned, not punched)
- Flat form factor (19 to max. 35 mm installation depth), optimized for installation in the cable duct
- 2 x connection for profile cable
Fig. 3: Active Distribuors and Passive Distributors
We also offer you
ASi-3 Motor Module for SEW frequency inverters (optimized for installation in the cable duct, BW3406 ), Safety I/O Modules (many of them rated to -30° C ), I/O Modules , special Modules (e.g. Speed Monitors and Safety Analog Modules ).
We are looking forward to meeting you in Nuremberg at our booth 200 in hall 7 .
Would you like to visit our booth in Nuremberg but still need a ticket? Please come as our guest. After registering with the registration number 1612246262 you will get a personalized e-ticket via email.