Efficient control of Interroll EC5000 AI motorized rollers with ASi-5
Bihl+Wiedemann is expanding their already wide range of drive solutions: Our new ASi-5 motor modules for EC5000 AI (BWU4246, BWU4212) provide energy-efficient control of 24 V and 48 V motors. Furthermore, the modules offer a flexible and cost-effective solution for power distribution - because 20 W, 35 W or even up to 50 W are available via the AUX line.
Stepless speed regulation
The ASi-5 motor modules for Interroll EC5000 AI let you control two motorized rollers each. The rotation direction of the motors can be selected. And thanks to ASi-5 you can set the speed and the ramp for each motor cyclically and with precision. In addition the four digital inputs let you directly connect devices such as light curtains for direct material handling control.
All the signals on one cable
Thanks to AS-Interface you can send not only the motor drive signals but also standard or safety signals over the same cable. This reduces the wiring effort and associated costs.
ASi-5 motor modules for Interroll EC5000 AI at a glance:
- Control of 2 × 48 V Interroll EC 5000 AI motorized rollers with 20 W / 35 W / 50 W (BWU4212)
- Control of 2 × 24 V Interroll EC 5000 AI motorized rollers with 20 W / 35 W (BWU4246)
- Cyclical setting of speeds in 1.27 ms
- Cyclical setting of ramps in 1.27 ms
- 4 digital inputs for connecting sensors
- Input power provided by ASi
- Motors supplied with 48 V from AUX (BWU4212) or 24 V from AUX (BWU4246)
- Internal fuse, separately for each motor 4.0 A (BWU4212) or 5.0 A (BWU4246)