ASi-5/ASi-3 Address Programming Device – continuously improved thanks to constant updates
Benefit from the continuous further development of the ASi-5/ASi-3 Address Programming Device (BW4925). New functions are regularly available via free field updates – currently, for example, extended setting and diagnostic options as well as the very clear display menu. Of course, this also applies to all devices already in use.
The modern ASi-5/ASi-3 Address Programming Device for all ASi generations and the Bihl+Wiedemann Software Suite are a powerful combination in any case: This way, you combine the advantages of decentralized addressing with those of central planning and parameterization when commissioning your ASi system.
The most important new functions of the ASi-5/ASi-3 Address Programming Device
- Read and write - parameters and ID1 ASi-3, IO data ASi-3 and ASi-5, profiles ASi-5 (profiles available in the module selectable)
- Reset of ASi-5 nodes – for modules like original from the factory
- New, clearer display menu – oriented on the familiar look-and-feel of our software suites, especially on the online bus information
- Plain text error messages – here you can choose between different languages
- Unambiguous icons – a crescent moon visualizes the stand-by mode, for example
- Display of operating/input functions – this eliminates the need to look through the manual
Fig.: The # key is used to access the new display menu. Here, the extended diagnostic and setting functions are available.
The proven advantages of the ASi-5/ASi-3 Address Programming Device
For all ASi generations – with a uniform workflow, you can easily and safely commission all ASi-3 and ASi-5 modules. BW4925 is also definitely the most powerful ASi-3 addressing device.
All Bihl+Wiedemann PC programs usable – by connecting the addressing device to a PC via the USB interface, you can use it together with the Bihl+Wiedemann Suite.
User-friendly – thanks to six robust buttons and an OLED color display, you can easily operate the addressing device. Firmware updates in the field are made easy.
Always ready for use – a modern energy storage (supercapacitor) provides long life and enables fast charging with simultaneous use (full charge in approx. 30 min, sufficient for ≥120 read/write operations).
Large scope of delivery – the most important ASi addressing cables (BW4711, BW4712, BW4731, BW4732) are included as well as the power supply via charging cable USB-A to USB-C (BW4713).